Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Christmas Break


We have been looking forward to this time of the year forever it seems like! After making it through being sick, finals, car problems, and a funeral we made it. Now we plan on relaxing for three full weeks with only fun, movies, friends, and family. (I might even do a little shopping!). Also, as you can tell from the picture, that we have our first Christmas Tree up and ready. It was so fun to decorate and we love it! We are also looking forward to seeing all of our family this break. We will be spending Christmas eve with my family and then the following weekend down in Salt Lake with Landon's family. I hope we will be ready for the upcoming semester. Landon will now be a junior and I'll be working on my student teaching in a 6th grade classroom.

Happy Holidays Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment