This year Landon and I had a lot of fun coming up with our costumes. Well, I should probably clarify that the first month of Halloween ideas wasn’t our best brainstorming session…but inspiration struck a week before our first party! I think we were having such a hard time because in the past we have always matched. And let’s just say that I was having problems finding a modest costume because our society has turned Halloween into “wear the most revealing costume ever” night….
Enough of that pet-peeve, ANYWAYS…. Thanks to a fun hat in the mall (see next pic), we all of a sudden knew what we wanted to do, how to make it fun and stylish, and exactly how to put it together! I no longer had to stress out about finding a costume I liked and Landon didn’t have to worry about dressing up as something he wasn’t really into. ((He just wasn’t feeling the whole pirate vibe this year.))
So a trip to D.I., a tutorial on Tulle Tutu making, a dozen make-up videos on YouTube, and a weekend ripping and shredding up a suit and dress….here are the final results!
Great costumes. They look so awesome. James and I missed our opportunity to dress up. It was sad but maybe next year.
ReplyDelete