Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Treasure Mountain Boy Scout Camp--Summer 08'



After working a few months at our regular summer job, Landon and I decided that we needed a change and applied to work at Treasure Mountain Boy Scout Camp for the summer! ((6 weeks from the end of June to the beginning to August)). Landon was one of four commissioner to help run the camp and I was the director of the trading post. It was some of the longest hours I've ever put in for a job but it was the best summer job I have ever had as well. Actually I even had a few boys as for my number! ((Ha, I guess I still have the looks...)) Anyways it was good to spend the time away together and I learned so much about Landon and how camp really helped shape him into the man he is today. We probably won't go back next summer, too many boy in my opinion--I need women to be around! But I would never trade that time and will treasure that time up there in the beautiful mountains.






No comments:

Post a Comment