I feels so good to finally be done with a thousand classes and to being doing a job that I love every day. It's true that some days are better then others, but I can also honestly say that I have never had any other job that I have cared about so much and the I find so much fulfillment out of. I'm teaching out in Shelley at Sunrise Elementary school. It's a newer building so it still in good condition. Plus I have my own classroom projector!!! Good bye the days of overheads!!! ((Maybe only other teachers would understand my excitement on that one...)) But right now I have 22 kids. And I teaching with seven other 2nd grade teachers. It makes it nice because I'm always borrowing and asking for new ideas. The only job I would trade for this one would be to become a full time mom!
My heart just about melted looking at your class pictures. I can't believe you are a teacher. Well, I can believe it, but at the same time, it's just so unreal. I love it!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOkay now i'm talking crazy pregnancy talk. I hope you understand
Your class is so cute.