I love Christmas Time. And this one was even better since Landon and I both had the full break off together with no work or school to get in the way of spending time together. Landon had about 3 1/2 weeks off while I had 2, but it was still great. It's hard to believe but this is our third Christmas together since our first was spent engaged. ((So second Christmas if you count only being married)). And what did we do all break? Well mostly ALOT of R&R...and some window shopping...but mostly sleeping, eating, and being LAZY. Maybe it wasn't the most productive but it felt well deserved and appreciated after Landon's crazy semester ((Which he pulled off all A's and B's)) and my first few months at teaching. It was also nice that we had a very very white Christmas with at least a good foot or more of snow outside by Christmas Day.
For Christmas Landon had presents that followed the theme of Batman: The new Dark Knight Movie, Batman Lego for the Wii, a couple of Batman comics, and a huge stuffed pillow of Batman. That wasn't all he got, but it was the more fun part. He got for me some art supplies that I can use to doodle my ideas and dream about someday maybe writing my own children's picture books. Also a nice watch, some perfume, and the book titled 'The Last Lecture'. It's worth reading.
We spend Christmas Eve and part of Christmas Day with my family. It wasn't too eventful since my grandmother was down south in Arizona visiting my Uncle Ronald and family. But it was still nice to be near family.
Oh my gosh Amanda!
ReplyDeleteThis awkward boy I dated this summer totally gave me that same Batman pillow!
Weird.
I love your blog. it's great to see you blogging again.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteYou know how observant I am? I just wrote the same comment on this post as I did like a year ago. Go me! Ha ha! I'm excited to see more updates from you!
ReplyDelete