Sunday, September 5, 2010

Labor Day Weekend

Landon and I realized after we arrived to our campsite that we really need to save up for a small but nice camera that would fit inside my purse or his pocket. Alas, we have to pictures no post about this trip or our adventures of late! That’s what happens when all you have is a honking-huge professional Nikon camera that sometimes feels more of a hassle to a help.

Anyways… This weekend Landon and I FINALLY got to go camping! We went up past Kelly Canyon on Friday after Landon got off work. It was our first time that just the two of us have gone alone. It was fun setting up camp together, going on a short hike, making a fire, and then going to bed since we were so exhausted from a busy week at work. Landon was so amazing at make a duck-oven breakfast for us! Even hot coco was provided in the morning. I love my boy scout!!!

We came home shortly after the morning because we were so tired from not sleeping well. We promptly came home, sat in our apartment’s hot tub for 20 minutes to relax, and then came home and past out on the couches for an hour and a half! But it was well worth it.

We are now just enjoying our time at home, with friends, and a little bit of shopping. Both of us really want to go to the fair, but we are waiting for a day after work next week when it won’t be as busy as the weekend. I love Eastern Idaho Autumns!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hurray for saving for a camera. Pictures are the best. I'm glad you enjoyed your labor day weekend.

    ReplyDelete